CRIMINAL LAW & REGULATORY LAW FAQ
Vakili Law Group P.C. specializes in the areas of Criminal Defence and our lawyers have a combined experience of over 20 years defending individuals with all types of criminal offences. We are dedicated to providing cost effective legal solutions to all our clients as we take great pride in delivering results and not promises.
Our experience, knowledge and expertise is the reason why most of our clients are referred to us by former clients, lawyers, court staff and police officers.
Being charged with a criminal offence can be an overwhelming experience as the full weight of the state will fall on the accused person. As such an experienced and tenacious advocate is essential to ensure your rights are protected and the best possible outcome is obtained.
Our criminal lawyers commonly appear in all corners of the province and we regularly appear in courthouses located in Toronto, Newmarket, Brampton, Oshawa, Scarborough, Milton, Barrie, St. Catherines, Orangeville and the entire region of Southern Ontario.
Our expertise in criminal law can assist you with the following:
- Bail hearings and bail reviews
- Trials and Appeals
- Skillful negotiations with the prosecutor
- Private complaints, Pre-enquete hearings
- Estreatment Proceedings/ Estreatment hearings
We also have experience in successfully representing clients charged with the following offenses:
- DOMESTIC ASSAULT
- SEXUAL ASSAULT
- VIOLENT CRIMES: Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault with a Weapon, and Robbery
- IMPAIRED DRIVING: Drunk Driving and Over 80, Dangerous Driving and other Driving-related Offenses
- DRUG OFFENSES: Drug Possession, Drug Trafficking, and Drug Importation
- PROPERTY CRIMES: Theft, Shoplifting, Possession of Stolen Property, and Mischief
- WEAPONS OFFENSES: Guns and other Firearms Offenses
- YOUTH COURT CASES
- CONSTITUTIONAL CHALLENGES: Illegal Search Warrants and Illegal Investigations by the police
- BREACH OF COURT ORDERS: Breach of Bail, Breach of Probation, Breach of Undertaking and Fail to Appear
To reach an experienced Richmond Hill Criminal Lawyer call us at 647-352-BAIL (2245) or in the alternative you may reach us at email@example.com.