At Vakili Law Group Professional Corporation our team of Scarborough criminal lawyers have developed a reputation for successfully defending individuals at all stages of the criminal process including bail hearings, trials and appeals. Our team of criminal lawyers have successfully represented individuals charged with the following offences:
- DOMESTIC ASSAULT
- SEXUAL ASSAULT
- VIOLENT CRIMES: Assault/Assault Causing bodily harm/Aggravated Assault/Assault with Weapon/Robbery
- DUI OFFENCES: Over 80/Impaired Driving/Refuse Breath Sample/Dangerous Driving/
- DRUG OFFENCES: Drug Possession/Drug Trafficking/Drug Production/Importing and Exporting a drug
- PROPERTY CRIMES: Theft/Shoplifting/Fraud/Possession of Stolen Property/ Mischief
- WEAPONS OFFENCES: Guns and other firearm offences
- YOUTH COURT CASES under the Youth Criminal Justice Act
- BREACH OF COURT ORDERS: Breach of Bail, Breach of Probation, Fail to Appear
Our dedicated team of Scarborough criminal lawyers have successfully argued for the exclusion of evidence collected by police during unlawful searches and seizures, unlawful detention, or as a result of police violating other charter rights of the accused.
We have successfully argued for the release of individuals at Bail Hearings and Bail Reviews on very serious criminal charges, such as: Armed Robbery, Gun related offences, Sexual Assault and Break and Enter.
Our dedicated team of lawyers regularly appear at the courthouse located at 1911 Eglinton Ave. E. and we use our experience in dealing with the local prosecutors to our advantage. Our experience in successfully representing countless individuals at the local Scarborough Courthouse is the edge you need to win your case.
1911 Eglinton Ave. E.
Scarborough, ON M1L 4P4
Tel: 416-325-0983 FREE